Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eating Contest Script

I'm taking a break from Fizzlo for 2 weeks. I have to wait until Christmas because that's when I'll get a new mic. The main reason I'm doing this is because in Episode 3 Mr. Khil is really hard to understand. And by the way, Mr. Khil's voice is most likely gonna surprise you if you watched the godawful episode 2 (2007 edition).

Also, I'm not sure if I'll be posting THAAAT much simply because I really do feel like I'm talking to myself and I want to wait until I see people actually reading this thing. .

So yeah, enjoy your day. But of course, I'm not going to leave you guys empty handed.



Below is the script for Episode 4. It's defiantly not the script I'm the most happy with, but I wanted to show you guys something (like I said before)

Click here


The reason I put it there is to keep this page from overflowing with words.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for telling me to enjoy my day. I enjoy requests like that. :D

    As for the script itself, I remember when the idea was announced on the old forums. Being able to read the script was nice, and I hope the cartoon exceeds my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and I haven't heard from you in a while so it's nice to hear from you again :)

    ReplyDelete