Saturday, December 5, 2009

Quick Update and What Fizzlo is about



Alright, as of now I have a list of almost 40 episode IDEAS written down for Fizzlo, 6 scripts, 2 storyboards, and 2 and a half episodes done. The first episode is over 10 minutes long and does a decent job showing what Fizzlo is about. It also introduces a lot of the main characters (Fizzlo, Fudge, Chubi, Gurgle and Quack). Episode 2 (Can't touch Quack) is a lot shorter than most of the other episodes will be. It introduces Quack a lot better and also introduces his enemy, Cookie. It's 3 and a half minutes long which is why on the day I air the first episode, I'll also air the 2nd. The 3rd episode (Fudge the Nerd) is half way done. Right now it's 3 and a half minutes long so it'll probably end up being 6 or 7 minutes long. It introduces Mr. Khil, Plop, Gylo, and a few other classroom characters. And in episode 4, Chewy is first introduced.

So yeah, that's where I am right now. I started Episode 1 in June. Animated 1 minute of it. Then summer came and I didn't work on Fizzlo at all. Then in October I animated the other 9 minutes of it, made the 2nd episode and half of the 3rd. So yeah, I think this is pretty good considering it's now December. Oh and by the way, Cheeko has 2 storyboards and 1 script. But I'm not in control of that series at all (altough I made 1 character).





And I guess newcomers to this blog aren't sure what I'm talking about so I'll explain what "Fizzlo" is. Fizzlo is an animated cartoon about 5 boys who screw around and do idiotic things. Fizzlo is the nice guy in the group, Fudge is the jerk and self-proclaimed leader of the group, Chubi is the smart kid who is enemies with Fudge, Gurgle is pretty much the odd kid of the group who would rather be on his own, and Chewy is a retarded fat kid.

So yeah, catch you chaps later, I'm gonna go eat breakfast and then animate more.

No comments:

Post a Comment